Header Ads

the best online investment apps and platforms for students

 the best online investment apps and platforms for students

 I started my very first trade in the forex market in the currency pair EUR/USD with turnkeyforex on their MT4 platform. I was quite excited and scared at the time since I invested my savings from my four years of my graduation. But let me also say that I did a lot of learning and research before I stepped foot in the financial market. I would advise all students to read the terms and policies of the broker or trade platform before they finalize.



The platform or app which you choose to trade is very important since there are many scammy brokers who can cheat on your money.


Let me suggest some platforms and apps which I felt good to trade with so far.


1. Turnkeyforex- It has been more than 4+ years with them. Their services like demo account, low spread, low commission rates, easy to understand forex charts and client response are the main things that made me still do trade with them.


They provide spreads as low as 0.0 pips.


2. XM- I am a recent trader with XTB. They also provide good client response, low spreads and low commission rates as well. So far the experience is good and satisfactory.


They have low spreads from 0.1 pips.


3. IG- One of my friends is an IG trader. The main thing that he always used to say is their well designed and user friendly platform. I think their minimum spread starts from 0.6 pips. Do a cross check.


Apart from these forex platforms, you may also try platforms like Saxo, etoro as well. And as far as trading platforms are concerned, nothing can beat MT4 in my opinion. It’s easy, intuitive, and well suited for beginner traders.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.